Tuesday 29 May 2012


What would you do if you were a millionaire?

First of all, if we had a lot of money, we would create NGO called Miriam Garriga. This NGO will do things like building schools and hospitals in the poor countries. If we had a million dollars, we would promote some TV programs like “La Marató”.
We will also promote a bicycle race around the Pirineus. You should pay 6€ minimum, but if you want to pay more money, you can do it.
We will create shops called McMiriam were you can buy some products such as fruits, food, meet, vegetables… and the money that you pay will go to the poor countries.



If I were a famous person, I...



I would create a NGO. This NGO would built schools, hospitals … in the poorest countries of the world. I will promote some TV programs like “Acción directa” and on the 28th of December the Fools days. I will choose some soccer players to play a match versus famous people in the world like Javi Poves (the most solidarity player).
I would travel to the poorest continent, Africa, and there, help to build some benefic restaurants, hospitals to rise up the health system, the education of the children…
I wouldn’t spend all my money in things that aren’t important for me and for the society.



Miriam Garriga. Roger Cortada and Dani Berciano
  

1 comment: