Tuesday 8 May 2012


Joan Clavé


THE HOME OF HARLEY



  1. The text talks about the Harley Davidson factory, in the USA.
  2. The story takes place in a state of North America, called Milwaukee.
  3. The main characters of this article are Harleys and their history.
  4. The most interesting thing of the article is when they talk about the most popular event, the one in Milwaukee, the 12th of July.
  5. It might happen to me because I like very much the motorbike world so maybe in a future, I will have one and I will go to this event with my friends.
  6. I have chosen this article because for many people Harley is not just a motorbike, is also a way to live. Also because this topic is very curious and interesting, and in a future I would like to visit Harley’s factory.



SUMMARY




Harley’s company was born the 12th of July in 1907 when Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda created it. Harley is also evolved in movement like Rock and Roll because in many movies of the 1960s the actors rode this type of motorbikes. Milwaukee has became famous thanks to Harley’s company because the factory is on this state and because this state is the “beer capital pf the EEUU”
The Harley’s museum hopes attract 350.000 annual visitors. Over 450 motorcycles are on display, along with photographs and videos about the Haley’s world.

1 comment:

  1. The text is interesting, because in this text there is information that are new for us.
    The most interesting part is when you say where was born Harley company.
    I'm sure what he say is good
    I'm agree with your opinion that the harley is better than a motorbike.

    ReplyDelete