Tuesday 5 June 2012

Andoni Navarro        Aleix Fernández



                               If I were millionaire…





If I were millionaire, I would enjoy it a lot, because with all that money I could do everything, like shopping, so to an amusement park to enjoy with my friends, also if I had more money I would buy a lot of super-cars like Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Pagani etc… and I would buy a lot of mansions for me and my family, I would give some money to charity, if I were millionaire, I would still work everyday for being more rich.    

3 comments:

  1. this a very boring text, but if you want to see some different blog,that is funny, you have to go the ferran and pau's blog! Ferran el rei!!!!"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Peperoni19 June 2012 at 02:16

    Goods for everyone
    here Johnny Peperoni comenting a blog...
    it's amazing

    ReplyDelete