Tuesday 12 June 2012

What would you do if you were a millonaire?


If I were a millionaire I would live in a big mansion. This mansion would be bigger than a real palace. Then I would buy a team of NBA to win trophies. I would celebrate the trophies that I win doing parties. Then, I would give a port of my money to NGOs, to help the poor people. After, if I had more money, I would buy a private ship and a private plane, to go to different countries and visit the principal monuments of their countries. Also, I would meet the most famous people, like the president of my country. Finally, I would leave my heritage to my family.


Ferran Capdevila 

2 comments:

  1. bordeta le a le

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good job! and i know one girl that loves this job like loves you.. jrjrjjrr her name is A_ _ _ R_ _ _ _ _ _

    ReplyDelete