Tuesday 11 October 2011

Hobbies

My best hobby is the basketball, I play basketball with Lleida team, my team is the best  and I play in the category of cadet of first year.
I win all the match, my team is the best of my category, after Barça, DKV, and other  teams.
The members of my team are Marc Martí, Pepe Reñe, Victor Terrats, Pau Areté, Enric  Estorach, Joan Cruz, David Cuèllar,  Carlos Cazador, and more.
All the members of my team are friends.
The basketball is very important for me because I enjoy.



My best hobby is basketball, I play with my friends at school. The school is Maristes Montserrat in Lleida.
On Sundays and on Saturdays I play a match with my friends, and with the opponent team.
The number that I bring in my T-shirt is the number seven, because it is the birthday of my aunt.
And my second hobby is listening to music. I like a lot of groups. My favourite singers are Juan Maga, Cali y Dandee, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga.



No comments:

Post a Comment