Friday 28 October 2011


1. Victor’s hobbies:
I’m Victor Vinos .I’ m 14. I’m studying in Maristes Montserrat. I’m doing 3rd of ESO. And I’m going to tell you about my hobby, it is football. I started playing football at 6 in Maristes Montserrat of Lleida. Later, “Athletic Segre” took from Maristes, I practice football because I liked and I’m a good player. I go to train to “Athletic Segre” installation, 3 days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday .I play the matches on Sunday

2. Edu’s hobbies:
I’m Eduard Rodríguez. I’m 14. I’m studying in Maristes Montserrat of Lleida. I’m doing 3rd of ESO. I’m going to write about my hobby. It is hockey. I started playing hockey in Alpicat, but when I was 12 I went to another team: “Lleida Llista Blava”. I changed of club because I spent a lot of time in the car and I can’t do my homework. I started playing hockey because friends played it. I do this sport because I like it and I’m a good player. I train in “Onze de Setembre” or in “la Bordeta”. I train 3 or 4 days of week: Monday Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Normally, I play matches on Saturday afternoon. I have played hockey since I was 6.

4 comments: