Thursday 6 October 2011

Hobbies

My favourite hobby is designing some clothes.
I really love think about prefect t-shirts an then I’m doing them.
One month ago I made a t-shirt. I’m wearing this t-shirt now. Well, I thin it’s a cool design. It’s about a song from McFLY.
Now, I’m trying to design a hood from my sister. Next month is her birthday, and I’m looking for an awesome design.

Another hobby I have is writing a novel. It’s a fan fic. A lot of people from Spain, Argentina, England and Mexico read my novel.
I’m so happy when they say that they read it

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the story is very good and the image its great. You have a good mark

    ReplyDelete