Tuesday 4 October 2011

THE GREEN LADY

Once upon a time, there was a senior citizen that wore green clothes. She went to the cemetery to bring flowers for her dead husband. In the way, she met a ghost. The ghost falled in love with Mary. The ghost said:

- Hello, what’s your name?
- My name is Mary, and you?
- It’s Harry. Can I help you?
- No, because you’re a ghost, and I don’t like the ghosts.

At the exit of cemetery, Harry the ghost, asked Mary to go to the cinema, but Mary didn’t like to go. Mary went to her house.
Two months later Mary went to the cemetery. She met the ghost, Harry, and he said:

- What are you doing here?
- I’m looking for the tomb of my late husband.
- And, what’s his name?
- It’s Harry Jones.
- But it’s my name!
- Are you my late husband?
- Yes, I am.

Harry Jones went to Mary’s house and lived with Mary.
One day, the people of the village suspect in Mary’s house there was a ghost. Mary was scared and she stayed all the days in. The suspicious of the people were correct and Mary and Harry left the house, and they went to live to the cemetery.

THE END


What is your opinion of the story?

What is the name and surname of the ghost?

Why Mary don’t want to stay with the ghost?

Who is the ghost?

Who is Mary?

Who says that?

Hello, What’s your name?.......................
I’m looking for the tomb of my late husband. ................

2 comments: