Tuesday 24 January 2012

Writing a blog entry_ Unit 4


Saturday 09:30
Well, I've spent my first night here at the Xtreme Camp in Canada. Fortunately, my room mate doesn't snore and I've slept really well! Obviously, I was a bit worried before I arrived because I didn't know anyone. But everyone's really nice! I share my room with someone called Edgar. He's from Scotland and he's really good at mountain biking and kayaking.

Sunday 18:50
Today has been an amazing day kayaking for the first time ever. It was great! (Well, actually, I fell in the river but it was fine. Luckily, an instructor helped me!) I've also tried rafting. It was a bit frightening at the begining. But in the end, I was surprised because I arrived at the top!
it's great here :-). The instructors are cool and the food isn't too bad. The only annoying thins is that thre is only one computer so, I can't write this blog very often.
Bye for now!!

Michael.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment