Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Ideas

Personality:This word, I think, that is one of the most important thinks that everybody needs to have, but it isn't important the type of personality you have.


Dream: A dream is a thing that in It. All the thinks that you want are possible if you have some imagination.


Storm: there are a lot of storms all throw the year and a lot of types: lighting storms, snow storms, sand storms.And there are very dangerous.


Teacher: A teacher is a person that teaches pupils and they can learn: Maths, English, gym, music, and another subjects.


Family: The family is a thing that you cannot choose but they want the best for you, and they never forget their sons.


Blue: Blue is my favorite color because, it's in the sky, in the sea, and I think that it's relaxing.
 
Pau Bonet

1 comment:

  1. This is the best publish that I have seen in the blog
    Beautiful it's awesome

    ReplyDelete