Thursday 26 January 2012

My ideas:

Personality: In one summer cam, I met a girl that copied all the clothes of other girls and she didn’t have personality.
Dream: One day, I had a dream that I was in a towel with my sister and there was only one window for escape and we couldn’t open it and then my friends were arriving with a rope for helping.
Storm: There are a lot of storms during the winter and for the little cilds were so frightening as for my sister and when I was a child.
Teacher: The teacher is the person who explain to each person of the class many subjects like arts, maths, science… There were intelligent and with a lot of patience.
Family: The family is very important because they are the persons who were most near of us since we were born until the end of live.
Blue: Blue it’s a very beautiful colour because ther is the colour of the two more beautiful views or paradises of the world, the sea and the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment