Friday 25 November 2011

Hero of the country

The last night, at eleven o’clock I was working. When I got out of my office I saw a person that was suspicious. When I was following I saw that man killing a person but the problem was that he saw me. I started to run and he followed me. Unfortunally I escaped and I when to my home. The next day, I went to the police. While I was working, the murderer appeared with a gun Intervention FMG. He shot me in one leg but afortunally one policeman saw his gun and he policeman caught him. The murderer went to prison and the police said to me:
-Thank you very much, this murderer is the most famous murderer in this country.
-You welcome, I only do my work.
I went to my home and I explained to my family the adventure that happened to me last morning and the reasons for going to a doctor

Gerard Reig & Marc Vidal

2 comments:

  1. We don't like your story!!
    sorry but it's the true you are not creative and much unreal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good story.
    But the man goes to visit his family and he don't go to the doctor?

    ReplyDelete