Friday 25 November 2011

Armed robbery

It was five o’clock in the afternoon Wednesday 9th May. I -was walking to the jewelry to buy a silver bracelet when I saw suspicious man. Suddenly, the man stood up and went inside the shop.
Then, the shop assistant started to shout “Help, help!” and I came inside the shop quickly.
While the man pointing a gun to the shop assistant and he “give me all the money and the diamond” the shop assistant answered said “no, because you are in a big problem, the police was coming and is going to catch you.
Then the police arrived but the robber escaped with all the money and the diamond.
It all happened really quickly and I am very frightened because this was the first armed robbery that I saw.
The suspect was about 1’86 meters, and he had very short, fair hair. He was wearing jeans and a black jacket, and a mask. I think he was about 36 years old.


Elisa Santos
Juan Carlos Serena

1 comment: