Wednesday 17 November 2010

Summer holidays

This summer I went to the beach and to the mountain. In the beach I met a lot of people and I practised surfing. That was very interesting because surf is very exciting. I was playing all the time with my cousins. The last day I went to "Port Aventura" it's a very famous thematic park in Europe. After a few days I went to the mountain, Andorra. In this country there are many different sites: Caldea, Andorra La Vella, The Tobotronc... Andorra is very small but very funny. Last year holidays were the best in my life. I come back to my house and I started to do homework: English, Maths, Science... and in the evening I went to the swimming-pool with my friends. At 7 of September I started school and I saw all my best friends and we spend a fantastic days.



Roger Amorós and Kevin Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment