Thursday 11 November 2010

I' m an expert of halloween

I’m an expert on making boo to children, because I have 4 brothers.
I like the Halloween’s day because I’m really scared of ghost, witches and skeletons.
It is a very nice day because we are all the family together and we explain scary stories and my brothers cries all the time and for me that’s fun.
There are a lot of children in the streets, because it  is the night of trick or treat and if you don’t give sweets to the children they draw terrorific pictures on the walls of your house.
This celebration is originally from United States of America, but now this party is celebrated around the world.
This party is for people of all ages but you can see in the street a lot of children dressed up with original and scary costumes.
This party is on  31st of October and 1st  of November is All Saints day.
I’m an expert on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment