Wednesday 24 November 2010

The letter for the mayor.

                                                                                        Lleida,17th of November,2010


Dear mayor:

I’m writing this letter to complain about the bad condition of the streets; because the other day, while I was walking I slipped and I fell on the floor. Why? Because, that street was very rough, it was night and there weren’t any people in the street. So I had to phone the ambulance. And it took them half and hour to arrive. I couldn’t move, so all this time I was in the floor, in the middle of the street, with my back very painful. When I arrived in the hospital the doctor told me that I couldn’t go to work for two weeks, because I needed to rest at home.
The next day my sister phoned me, and she told me that the last night, she was walking along the same street and suddenly someone stole her wallet. So I want to complain too about the little watch that there are the streets, when we need it more, at night. I hope that from now on, this is going to get better.

Thank you to read it!
                                                                              
                                                                                                              from: Furgencia shinislao.


 


>Aida Yuste & Anna Aguilà. 3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment