Friday 13 April 2012

The Olympic Games

THE OLYMPIC GAMES

The text that I read talks about the history of the “Olympic Games”.
The first Olympic games were in Athens (Greece) and the last Olympic games were four years ago in Beijing .
The most interesting think of the Olympic Games is that all the countries of the world, with their  responsible of each sport like: athletics, football, basketball, swimming, etc… play without  any discrimination.
The Olympic Games are the most sportive event in  the world.
I think that the people responsible of the Olympic Games can do the Olympic Games every two years because I think that every four years is a lot of time.
I choose this article because my family and I watch the Olympic Games every time that they are  on TV.

By Gerard Reig

No comments:

Post a Comment