Wednesday 26 January 2011

Letter

Hi Paul,

How are you? It’s me again, and I write you another time because I miss you so much. You are my best friend, and you know it. I hope you are having so much fun, and I hope we see soon. Here in London, the things do not change, the days are always the same and I think it’s boring. But at school we are starting a new project called “Technology in the World”. It’s so funny because we don’t do the class in class, we go to a special room because we can’t do the project at our normally class. Yesterday I met Rosy and she told me that she miss you a lot, like me. I send you a little present in order that you don’t forget me: it’s my lucky bracelet. You gave me yours when I left and now it’s my turn and I give it to you.




Love:
XXX       

No comments:

Post a Comment