Wednesday 20 October 2010

The cracken

J.Pablo Vargas, Javi Martínez i Núria Reluy.

The cracken


I was watching TV when suddenly the phone rang. I took it and I hear a voice. It was my friend John, he invited me to go fishing. I start from the beginning.
It was a sunny day, I went with my family to the beach. I met a friend that invited me to go fishing the next day. He told me to be at seven o’clock near the boat. I was exited, I couldn’t sleep during the night. I woke up at six o’clock. I arrived to the boat thirty minutes before. My friend John was there and I met some new friends. At seven o’clock we exit of the port and John explain us how to fish fish. Suddenly arrived a lot of clouds in the sky, appeared waves of two meters. The boat was broking when suddenly appears a cracken and save us. The cracken could talk. We asked him and he told that he save a lot of boats. We told him that year after year we would come to the same place to talk with him.
Year after year John invites me to visit our animal friend.

1 comment: